Our client, a top design agency in San Francisco is looking to hire a talented Presentation Designer for a 6+ month assignment. The ideal candidate for this role is a curious, collaborative person who’s able to create styled presentations that fit brand guidelines while being able to ensure the message is presented effectively. You must be able to choose fonts, graphics and other visual elements in the slide that create the overall design to be impactful.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in visual and presentation design
- Ability to create presentations for different platforms
- Must be available ASAP
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Prezi, etc.
- Comfortable reworking/designing layouts, creating visuals and staying within brand guidelines
- Ability to take direction well and clearly communicate
- Agency experience is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.