Onward Search has a new amazing opportunity with one of our huge Fortune 500 clients. The opportunity is a position for a freelance PowerPoint Designer who would be able to start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City. Our client is looking for an individual who is constantly on the lookout for new presentation trends and always taking on new skills. If you have strong prior experience with PowerPoint design, apply today!
- Partner up with the Marketing Team, Sales Team, Designers, and Client Services Department to ensure that all branded presentations are produced to the highest of standards.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to create on-brand new business presentations.
- Uphold brand standards while creating dynamic, effective, and well-thought-out internal and external presentations that are readable in multiple formats (e.g. tablet, computer, mobile).
- Resolve issues in regard to blurry images, confusing layouts, and ineffective design.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in related field.
- Prior experience working in a beauty and/or fashion industry.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint and have samples from previous work.
- Must have prior experience working with ThinkCell.
- Experience with Google Slides, Prezi, Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote is a plus.
- Impeccable eye for detail, particularly when it comes to PowerPoint slides and presentation layouts.
- Previous experience designing templates and layouts.
- Ability to follow strict brand guidelines and work under pressure with strict deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.