Onward Search has a great new opportunity with a big client in New York City. This opportunity is for a Presentation Specialist that can start immediately onsite. In this role, you will produce creative and compelling materials for our internal and external clients. If you have advanced graphic skillset with the ability to efficiently and accurately create cost-effective products utilizing Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, then apply right now!
- Intake of presentation and graphic design requests
- Ensure quality, timeliness, and overall client satisfaction
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents by specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- Manage and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Function independently with limited work direction
- Ensure the brand’s integrity while meeting internal clients' need for creative, professional, high-quality, and cost-effective graphic materials
- Create/edit/modify materials and become an expert in the Microsoft Office suite
- Receive feedback and apply this to continuous improvements in quality output, develop capabilities for innovation, and service excellence
- Develop knowledge of the deal process and banker roles in the interest of improving understanding of document requirements and of providing customer service excellence
- Understand quality and timeliness performance metrics, within the context of continuous improvement of quality and service
- Maintain a consistently high level of job accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain performance within established team procedures and policies
- Must have 4 to 6 years of professional experience in presentation design support at a corporate level
- Graphic Design and/or Corporate Communications degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, professional, diplomatic, and approachable by teammates
- Experience and understanding in design concepts, visual communication, and infographic storytelling
- Flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and accept feedback and direction
- Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects, Photography, ArcGIS, 3D Modeling, Illustration or Animation
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB