Onward Search has a new opportunity with a well-known eCommerce client. This opportunity is for a Presentation Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Our client is looking for a candidate to help conceptualize and bring data-driven stories to life.
In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to visually bring to life the passion of the brand’s sellers and buyers to drive advertiser consideration and purchase intent. If you have excellent visual design, color, and typographic skills working in PowerPoint with a solid understanding of overall design principles and industry trends, apply right now!
- Own the presentation design system in partnership with our Sr. Manager Marketing Communications and Sr.Designer
- Evolve it to meet the varying needs of our business.
- Have a keen eye for breaking down complex information and qualitative and quantitative data into beautiful and simplified narratives to better engage our audience.
- Design PowerPoint presentations and sales pitch decks, one sheets, infographics, social snackable content, and email marketing assets.
- Communicate and partner cross-functionally with stakeholders to streamline processes and ensure smooth execution.
- Take initiative to problem solving and help implement new standards and best practices.
- Support and maintain the strategic alignment of design programs and assets.
- Manage timing and deliverables for project work.
- Move and iterate quickly while incorporating stakeholder feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field
- At least 5 years designing for an advertising and sales organization.
- A strong design portfolio with a breadth of projects demonstrating presentation work, detailed thought process, attention to detail, and meticulous executional skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Google Slides, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
- Naturally curious and enthusiastic about design
- Knowledge of InDesign, After Effects, animation and motion design is a major bonus.
- Print and production experience a major plus.
- Must be detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
- Experience working in an advertising and sales organization
- A team player with excellent relationship building skills, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively and with positivity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB