Our client, a highly regarded financial technology company, is looking for Presentation Designer to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with senior level stakeholders to understand needs and deliverables, creating a plan to achieve desired outcomes.
- Designing and Developing Materials: defining objectives, creating storyboards and building materials for a range of events and programs (presentation deliverables for External Comm, Internal Comm, Internal Events/Conferences, business strategy presentations, employee communications and more.
- Ensuring consistent messaging, upholding global brand standards and building out style guides.
- Designing thoughtful and impactful presentations that offer creative and innovative thinking to deliver on communication objectives.
- The building, organizing and maintaining a rich library of images, icons, and infographics for internal use to ensure efficient and cost-effective creation of new/updated materials.
- Concept and execute a range of motion graphic and design techniques, collaborating with the team and contributing to creative ideation and problem-solving.
- Managing digital video and agency providers: pre/postproduction, scheduling, lighting, shooting, editing, etc.
Presentation Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience designing visual communications in a corporate environment with experience designing internal/external presentations, emails and or digital content.
- A bachelor’s degree (strong preference toward a related field like graphic design).
- Expertise in PowerPoint with an understanding of the technical aspects of presentation development including constructing templates, use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, diagramming, working with a wide variety of file formats, optimizing media and creating presentations for use across a broad range of delivery platforms (print, laptop, mobile).
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Animation experience either with PowerPoint or with use of key tools such as After Effects and Premiere Pro CC strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to translate numbers into consumable and easy to understand visuals.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills and a clean design aesthetic.
- Ability to multi-task and switch priorities if needed to accomplish project goals.
- Ability to adjust project details to meet budget and/or time commitments, as well as unexpected production challenges
- Excellent communication, organization, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Knowledgeable about motion graphics design and video production.
- Knowledgeable of live meeting/event graphics support and technology, a plus.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB