One of our large clients in the marketing services space is looking for an amazing Principal Product / UX Designer. This is an established brand that has been around for several years, and they are looking to make this a quick process to bring on the right person!
What you will do as the Principal Product / UX Designer:
- You will be responsible for crafting the user experience strategy for the Commerce product portfolio, including account management, order management, and payment experiences
- You will provide mentorship and oversight to junior members of the team
- You will develop new, innovative experiences across sites and platforms within the company’s product experience
- You will build high-quality, user-centric, measurably impactful work that will affect millions of customers globally
- You will work with and leverage insights and data from testing to make informed decisions
- You will Partner with talented leaders, designers, project managers, and engineers and have a direct impact on the future look and feel of the company
Requirements for the Principal Product / UX Designer:
- 10+ years working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- Proven ability in developing large scale, high-quality, digital experiences
- Expert in all aspects of design in a digital, product, or user-centric space
- Able to balance quality standards with MVP testing strategies
- Background in producing data-informed, measurable effective UX by leveraging customer insights, A/B testing, and personalization
- Able to build strong cross-functional relationships with design, creative, technical, and business partners
- Some nice-to-haves (these are not deal-breakers if you do not have these) are Working with global teams, experience using machine learning algorithms for design solutions, and experience in retail / merchandising or similar
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB