Onward Search is seeking a full-time Print Producer for a client in the Denver area. This is a great opportunity to work for a cutting-edge agency in a fun, friendly environment. The role is for someone with experience managing print projects including large format to offset and some digital. Knowledge of color, press checks, budget management and timelines a must.
- Collaborate with Creative, Project/Account Management, Media to produce print materials that are on time, budget & within the standards of the agency & client
- Responsible for art buying, sourcing (illustrations, photography, other assets)
- Drive the project's timeline internally to meet deadlines for vendors who need to produce the work
- Oversee the budget, monitoring production costs
- Oversee photoshoots including pre/post production, location scouting, talent acquisition, etc
- Source vendors as needed, create relationships with vendors that are best sources to work with
- Oversee any outside asset creation such as illustrations including their timing and costs
- Oversee retouching, fabrication & fulfillment
- Attend press checks and oversee the quality of what is being produced
- Research vendors and stay on top of new technologies and trends, bringing ideas to the internal teams
- Oversee asset management
- 5+ years of production management in an agency setting. Project management can be a part of that experience
- BA preferred
- Solid print production process knowledge & experience
- Expert with color theory, press checks
- Experiential marketing experience
- Excellent negotiator and communicator
- Proficient in MS Office and Keynote, Workamajig (a plus) or other project management software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in video, radio a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB