Our client, a large retail brand, is searching for a Print Production Coordinator.
This position will support all aspects of graphics production. You will coordinate print production, color management and package outbound assets. The coordinator will also track supplies inventory and submit restock requests.
The coordinator will streamline the production process and keep an open line of communication within the production team.
- Experience with raster image processor (RIP) such as Onyx Thrive
- Experience with large format printing (ability to operate and maintain large-format printers/plotters and CNC machines)
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Excel (creating spreadsheets + data entry), Office 360
- Working knowledge of advanced design and layout concepts and color theory
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple tasks
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB