Onward Search is currently seeking a Production Manager with print and direct mail experience understanding art set up for print and also direct mail postal requirements. Our client is currently seeking this individual for a 10-month extendable contract assignment working out of their Richmond, VA office
Day to Day Overview:
- This role requires partnering on new creatives with our Brand marketing and creative partners, as well as our external supply chain to ensure formats meet our suppliers' capabilities and production requirements.
- Understanding of print specs is essential.
- Adobe Pro experience.
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.