About the Role
We are seeking a Producer of Programming and Development to join our team. Producer will be responsible for developing original content and for the production and direction of that content. Content may be defined as individual videos, series, and formats that air across any or all current and/or emerging social media and video platforms owned and operated by premiere esports brand. Producer will build original format and show concepts, pitch and execute on both pilots and ongoing productions, from the initial pre-development phase all the way through to the post-launch marketing phase. Producer will also on occasion ideate and execute on custom branded projects. We're looking for someone who is proactive, personable, reliable, flexible, and enthusiastic about joining a growing startup.
- 5+ years of experience in physical production, programming and development
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video
- Must be familiar with the gaming space
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed.
- Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira or similar project management system
- Strong organizational skills
- Incredibly reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong Multi-tasker
- Develop and pitch original projects, including presentation materials, loglines, one-sheets, scripts, and more
- Scope, cast and budget original projects
- Proactively develop a pilot pipeline with a clear vision of how the show will roll out and be marketed to the end user
- Develop social extensions of YouTube programming that expands reach, in addition to social-native video concepts
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Think strategically with an eye for balancing production needs and content opportunities with ROI
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB