Onward Search has a new great opportunity with one of our Fortune 500 clients. This opportunity is for a freelance Producer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City. Our client is looking for a candidate with a beauty, fashion, or jewelry production background. If this sounds like you, keep reading and apply right now!
- Support the Director of Production with all production aspects.
- Work with agents, art directors, and photographers to execute shoots brief within designated timeframe as well as budget parameters.
- Communicate with photo/model agencies for contracts and bookings.
- Work closely with the Finance team to maintain all shoot budgets, invoices, and finance accruals.
- Communicate with vendors and agents to arrange holds and negotiate fees.
- Coordinate pre-production, procure required art, and aid preparing production for shoots.
- Produce digital imagery and online videos.
- Ship and coordinate all product samples for shoots.
- Collect information, create, and distribute call sheets.
- Take care of travel arrangements for location shoots (booking transportation, hotels, carnet, etc.).
- Issue monthly shoot calendar to the department.
- Submit shoot estimates to Director of Production for approval.
- Negotiate timing and costs with vendors.
- Ensure all photo and model releases/contracts/NDA’s are distributed and signed before the shoot.
- Manage all postproduction of all shoots and videos.
- BA or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working as an Assistant/JR Producer in an Advertising Agency or Production Agency.
- Experience MUST include producing fashion, beauty, and still life shoots as well as digital videos.
- Must have prior experience and strong knowledge working with industry photographers, DP’s, models, hair, and makeup team.
- Proficiency of Adobe CS 6 and photoshop.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial negotiating and accrual skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.