Our hot Game Studio Client is looking for a Producer to help be a central point of contact between clients and internal cross-discipline teams.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, creative, be able to work with a team, and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner. We are seeking candidates who are comfortable executing various tasks and key management objectives related to the development of assigned software products, from concept to release and/or live operations.
Experience working in video game development as a Producer and/or Project Manager is a must-have.
Preferred candidates will have shipped titles on multiple platforms, such as Console, PC, Mac, iOS, Android, or Web.
Experience working in Live Ops environments with ongoing implementations of features and content is a plus
Primary Job Functions:
- Act as primary point-of-contact for customer stakeholder(s)
- External development resource procurement. Owns outsourcing contract planning, negotiation, and management
- Identify critical path risks and issues and responses, and develop and implement mitigation plans as necessary. Drive risk action plan results.
- Own the estimation, budgeting, planning, prioritization, and scheduling of tasks related to the development of software projects, from concept to release.
- Track resource allocation, expenditures, project schedules, and corresponding budgets against contractual commitments.
Apply now to talk to a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB