National Company based in the Princeton, NJ general area is seeking a Product Analyst to join them on a full time perm role.
Assists Product Managers with product, operational, and financial data collection, analysis, and reporting.
Market / Customer / Competitive Analysis:
- Analyzes market and operational data to inform strategy
- Researches and reports market needs and customer requirements to Product Managers and other team members, as needed
- Assists in documenting product business requirements
- Supports in identifying product business requirements that align to market/client needs
Product Performance and Improvement:
- Collects relevant data on product performance in the market to inform product strategy/roadmap
- Analyzes data from relevant sources (e.g., customer needs/ issues, market intelligence, emerging technology) to identify new product / enhancement ideas
- Provides analysis/reports to Product Managers for informed decision-making on product pricing and market positioning
- Conducts data analysis to help improve efficiency of day-to-day business operations Helps manage risks and opportunities with Product Manager
- Adheres to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to job function
Experience and Skills:
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- Undergraduate degree in related fields such as: Business Administration, Business Analytics, Finance or other areas combined with relevant work experience
Relevant Years of Experience:
- At least 2-4 years of combined experience in a combination of product management, business management, finance, consulting or other relevant fields
- Proven ability to analyze data
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB