Our client, an enterprise software company located in Manhattan, is looking to hire a Product Design Manager or Lead to join the team on a fulltime basis. The right candidate will be solutions minded, strategic and B2B product and SaaS experience. You’ll be part of a lean, yet growing, team that is looking to revolutionize and simplify how business distribute, message and evaluate information. This specific role will involve managing others and also ask for you to be hands on when it comes to UX, Research and Visual Design.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 8+ years’ experience in the Product Design space, with at least two of those involving experience managing/leading teams
- Passion for high level of complexity and discovering ways to simplify large amounts of information for a B2B audience
- Previous experience working on a SaaS product from start to finish
- Background working with a startup, or smaller team within a bigger organization; this environment is very much that of a thriving and growing startup
- Can work in a fast-paced environment, and can contribute when it comes to leading/managing, mentoring, Interaction Design, UX Research and Design responsibilities
- Strategic minded and solutions oriented, willing to contribute to various ways for product improvement
- Strong portfolio of work to show, including case studies and representing responsibilities and design decisions behind projects
- Demonstrated experience working on both web and mobile products
- Clear communicator
- Degree in Design or Psychology (or related)
- Strong in current design tools such as Invision, Sketch
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.