Our client, a direct-to-consumer e-commerce company, is looking for a Product Design Manager with at least 4 years of Product Designer experience, and 2+ years of experience in a hybrid or 100% managerial role.
In joining their Product Design Team, you'll support designers in building an engaging, data-driven product experience centered around the client's unique needs and goals in eCommerce and mobile apps. This person will report into the Creative Director.
- Manage a team of product designers – setting goals, manage projects, assign ownership and ensure deadlines are met
- Develop best practices to ensure team is at high bar of quality
- Work with leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across all products
- Collaborate with user research, product management, engineering and creative
- Contribute as a designer when necessary
- Develop culture by creating a safe, energizing, diverse and creative environment
- Experience working for consumer facing brands and launching a consumer facing mobile app
- 2+ years of experience in management role
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Experience applying research into the user journey
- Experience recruiting and retaining a design team
- Ability to communicate design vision and roadmap across the organization
- Understanding of human-centered design principles and methods
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB