Our client, a computer software company, is seeking a mid-level Product Designer, Visual Design with 3-4+ years of experience in a Product Design / UX Design or Visual Design / UI Design role.
- Design an inspiring visual language that will take the look and feel of our product UIs to the next level while also delighting our users. That includes crafting UI components, icons, illustrations, animations, rethinking common designs/patterns, and much, much more
- Deliver beautiful scalable designs that account for accessibility, and thoughtfully consider technical constraints
- Help to lead the definition, creation, and support of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Be a champion of design quality and enable our entire product design team to exceed expectations through collaboration and mentorship
- Use data and user research to inform design decisions and directions
- Be a key liaison between the brand marketing and the Product Design team
- Although your primary focus will be on visual design, you’ll cross over into interaction design, user research, and prototyping.
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration
- 3-4+ years of experience in a Product Design / UX Design or Visual Design / UI Design role
- A strong portfolio showing your abilities in designing delightful user experiences for a range of responsive web and native mobile apps
- Experience developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create stunning scalable design systems
- Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient in Figma as well as expertise with industry-standard design tools.
- Experience with Adobe XD, video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus but not required.
- Experience owning and developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems
- Experience building SaaS products
- Beautiful design aesthetic, well-versed in color, typography, layout, UX, UI, and interaction design
- Deep understanding of best practice interaction design principles, especially Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and familiar with accessibility standards
Does this sound like you?
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB