Back to Job Search Results
Freelance | Job ID #71344 | $50 - $60 hourly | Posted 4 weeks ago
Product Designers conceptualize, structure, and detail our user experiences within the context of a broader user journey. They partner with Product Managers and Engineers, involved in prioritization, planning, and decisions along the way to execution.
- Design and re-design product experiences across our Service Product offerings
- Participate in upfront user research to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users, with the support and guidance of Experience Researchers
- Advocate for the users’ perspective when collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to plan roadmaps, gather requirements, and structure the work
- Ideation and prototyping to explore different options, including unexpected, but still workable solutions
- Diagram the interactivity of the product ecosystem, including omnichannel service and feature interactions, with user flows and wireframes
- Detailed UI design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
- Present work, connecting design decisions to desired business impact
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant design discipline or equivalent work experience
- Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other designers, UX researchers, and content designers) and cross-functionally with product managers and software engineers
- Skilled in Interaction Design as well as either Visual/UI Design or Information Architecture
- Experience with UX Research tools for diary studies, remote research, and usability testing
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $50 - $60 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search