Our client, a leading entertainment company, is searching for a Product Designer to join the team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role!
- Develop new behaviors, features, and improve the usability and utility of existing ones.
- Experiment across products with the aim of making our product a simpler, faster, more intuitive platform to use working as a team.
- Drive tests from concept to production
- Focus on the non-subscriber user journey and retention of existing viewers
- Design and prototype in lo- and hi-fidelity, and know when to do which
- Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and informed design decisions.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Engineering and other business partners Develop strategies and present hypotheses to continually test, learn and iterate
- Make complex user problems seem simple
- Align all designs to roadmaps, design guidelines, and product vision
- Exercise ethical decision-making and do what’s best for our viewers
- Be the voice in the room that always puts the user first
- 3-8 years in Product Design at a technology company
- Experience with experimentation design (A/B, MVT, Usability, etc.)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
- A deep arsenal of design tools (Sketch, Invision, Principle, Framer, Mural, Keynote,
- Product Designer, Growth & Experimentation
- Experience designing across multiple connected devices (desktop, mobile web, living room, and mobile)
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies
- Exceptional visual design aesthetics combined usable experiences that solve problems
- A strong drive in overcoming obstacles in order to make a product successful
- An understanding of acquisition & conversion, metrics-driven design
- Ability to articulate, negotiate, and refine design solutions with cross-functional partners
- Excellent prioritization and documentation skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.