Onward Search is on the hunt for a Product Designer for our Entertainment client. This is a long-term contract assignment.
You will report to the Director of Digital Product and be responsible for the design, ideation, creation, and support of cutting edge digital products across web, mobile, and desktop app.
- Create well-crafted product designs and prototypes using Sketch and InVision
- Contribute to our growing design system
- Iterate on designs based on management feedback, user research, usability testing, analytics, and other data
- Self-manage assigned projects from start to finish
- The applicant effectively present the rationale for design decisions
- Remain up-to-date on the latest digital platform developments
- Work with the development team to implement UI design
- Take direction, feedback, and constructive criticism from various managers and peers
- Additional duties and tasks assigned as needed
We are seeking Product Designers who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in UI or product design
- Strong portfolio showing examples of product designs and prototypes.
- Must be able to show examples of how you have designed or contributed to the design of a UI Style Guide kit.
- Must have experience across web, mobile, and app and be able to highlight examples of that work in your portfolio.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI/ UX fundamentals.
- Must have at least some experience working in Sketch AND Invision.
- It's a plus if you have a passion for entertainment.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.