Our client, a design and branding studio, is looking for a Product Designer with 4+ years of direct, relevant experience in complex SaaS product spaces.
This is a a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in San Francsico, CA.
Our client’s studio is welcoming and collaborative, and offers complex and rewarding design challenges. No matter where you are in your professional journey, we have a complete leveling up system to develop lasting design careers. Their mission is to harness complexity, challenge expectations, and reimagine opportunities to design exceptional experiences that delight people.
- Lead the entire design solutions for end-to-end workflow or product area.
- Design for systems: working through every permutation required and how it will fit within the broader ecosystem.
- Proven ability in complex topics and industries.
- Confident in directing or executing activities across the whole user-centered design process.
- Designed design: effectively and elegantly communicate your solutions via the highest quality sketches, wireframes, journey maps, presentations, etc.
- Plan, facilitate, and create tangible outcomes from collaborative meetings.
- Action-oriented with a fine balance between asking for help and being autonomous.
- Adept at constructive feedback, guidance, and mentoring for fellow team members.
- Strong rapport with stakeholders, understanding their needs and communicating design strategy.
- 4+ years of direct, relevant experience in complex SaaS (Software as a Service) product spaces.
- B2B/Enterprise, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, IT/Infrastructure.
- Design for Platforms, Emerging Tech like ML/AI/Voice, Marketplaces/Ecosystems, Service Design, Data Viz and Insights.
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.