Our client is a fin-tech company that helps small businesses grow, is looking for a Product Designer with 2+ years of experience.
As a Product Designer on our rapidly growing team, you have a unique opportunity to work closely with our Senior Product Designer, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams throughout the product life cycle. You will report directly to the SVP of Product.
- This role breaks down to 60% UX // 40% UI deliverables
- Research, create and lead new design ideas from concepts to implementation, efficiently and beautifully.
- Approach design challenges holistically, considering all parts of the experience including copy, animations, UI, business, and legal requirements.
- Iterate on existing products and features to ensure that we are delivering industry-leading Brands and UX.
- Liaise with Marketing to build landing pages and other assets
- Work with Product and Engineering to build intuitive, elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with front end user interface engineers to ensure the desired look-and-feel of the application is achieved
- Deeply understand the needs of a diverse user base consisting of consumers, merchants, and business partners.
- Manage and iterate upon our internal design system and brand language
- 2+ years of experience designing Brand, UX and shipping products.
- B2B / SAAS experience
- Experience within a growth stage company
- Exceptional written & verbal communication ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to reduce complex problems down to flexible, intuitive patterns and solutions.
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- High proficiency in industry-standard tools, i.e. Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience working with data to inform design decisions
- Cross-platform design experience (iOS, Android, Web, Emails)
- Experience creating printed materials
- UI animation skills
- Knowledge of common UI frameworks like React Native / Web
Do you have the experience and the know-how, then apply now to get more info!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.