Onward Search has a new exciting opportunity with a big eCommerce client. The opportunity is for a Product Designer that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. An ideal candidate should be able to deliver outstanding, innovative, and user-centered experiences while developing strong collaborative relationships with product and engineering teams. If you have strong collaboration and leadership skills, apply today!
- Focus on flows that help users quickly and easily purchase items with clarity and confidence.
- Contribute to the creative direction and execution of products along the customer journey.
- Inspire and work closely with product teams to rapidly produce inventive and thoughtful product experiences that are intuitive and integrate seamlessly with user’s mental models.
- Provide perspective on design research.
- Make design decisions that are thoughtful and informed.
- Support your decisions with evidence/research when pressed.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in product, interaction, or UX design.
- Previous proven experience driving design and user-experience for end-to-end projects.
- Hands on experience of concepting and visualizing experiences through scenarios, storyboarding, flows, and prototypes at all levels of fidelity.
- Strong portfolio depicting broad range of interaction design work from web-based applications, consumer experiences, and mobile devices.
- Experience in core design research (competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research, qualitative interviews, crafting insights from observation).
- Great understanding of the user-centered design process.
- Prior experience working in an agile based environment is a plus.
- Impeccable communication and organization skills and the ability to function as an individual contributor.
- Ability to cultivate an understanding of industry trends and communicate ideas.
the Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.