Our client, a healthy living and life management product and content company is looking for a Product Designer to join their Coaching team.
The Coaching team’s vision is to inspire members to reach their goals with support from coaches who’ve been there before. You’ll work to understand their coach’s behaviors, motivations and goals and design ways to help them deliver the best experience to their members.
- 2+ years design experience (outside of a school context)
- Shipped one or more products
- A portfolio with strong work and case studies with real, paid clients
- You focus on UX, understand how to gather product requirements, incorporate user research, frame the problem, focus on the user and articulate a clear design direction
- You can prototype, make last-minute tweaks between user studies, know how to be polished as well as quick and dirty
- You are able to navigate between exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- You can analyze data, interviews, research and translate your insights into actionable layouts, prototypes, and final designs
- You understand analytics and can think and talk about the company’s bottom line
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs
- You develop strong relationships with product managers, developers, and other designers
- You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs
- You can share shining examples of real work you’ve shipped, and what you’ve learned along the way
- You facilitate and draw the best design ideas from teammates
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.