Our client is looking to bring on a talented Product Designer (100% remote, must work east coast business hours) for a 6 month contract!
In this role you will be working on an internal tool that is used by key sales professionals in the organization. Ideal candidate will have experience building internal tools in an enterprise level organization and has previously worked with an existing design system.
What is expected:
- Take feedback and partner with other team members to make key adjustments to the tool
- Work remotely and confidently with other team members cross functionally
- Be involved in entire product lifecycle
- Create user-centered design solutions and utilize interaction design skills
- Produce storyboards, personas/scenarios, user tasks/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes, prototypes and final visual assets.
- Ensure looks, feel and layout of products meet customer needs and the final visual design of the product is above standards
- Must have excellent listening skills and take feedback and different perspectives
- Bachelor’s degree is Design, Graphics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of mobile/web design
- Expert in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly proficient in information architecture, usability and UX practices
- Strong presentation skills and selling ability
- Expert in mobile and responsive web design
- Experience working in Agile
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB