International organization located in St Louis, is seeking a Product Designer to join their team. In this role, you will work with engineers, managers, and product leaders to explore and iterated UX that is innovative, engaging, and delivers.
- Improve the usability of a digital product by incorporating user research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of the work
- Express concepts by rapidly wireframing and prototyping scenarios using a combination of analog tools (whiteboards and sketchbooks) and digital methods (Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Adobe CC)
- Create solutions to complex challenges using a human-centered design methodology that unlock business outcomes
- Iteratively test these concepts with end users and share findings with team
- Use evidence-based research to influence strategic digital product decisions
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years' experience
- A portfolio demonstrating strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- Skilled in Sketch, Adobe CS, Axure (or other prototyping products)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB