Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Product Designer with 5+ years of experience to join their team on a contract, 40 hrs/wk basis. This role is 100% remote.
They are looking for product design contractor to help elevate their current ad platform. Their team strives to design and build engaging ad creative to serve their advertisers' needs and drive consumer engagement.
- Design-Thinking; methodologies, design-system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the team
- Balance a rigorous user-centric perspective, with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment
- Foster collaboration and consistency across teams and products by working closely with product managers and engineers
- Partner with the Research team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design
- Champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence
- 5+ years experience in designing and building products for mobile & desktop experiences in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment (B2B & B2C)
- Expert in product design, user interface, interaction, visual and motion design, storytelling, and prototyping across web and mobile web platforms
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems and componentization
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems and be able to identify and mitigate risks
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills with a strong ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels
- Experience being a design lead who leads large projects and direct/mentor other designers
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Embraces and encourages diverse perspectives to inspire product thinking
- Figma (or Sketch) and prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle
- Experience in advertising
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB