Our start-up client is looking for a Product Designer to join the team. S/he will report to the Head of Product and be instrumental in shaping and implementing a strategic product design strategy that merges data-driven analyses to create a design that better supports how their customers use their platform. Ideal candidates have a proven track record of creating and delivering PaaS and/or SaaS product designs.
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Iterate on the current platform and features to identify pain points and provide actionable, research-backed and evidence-informed recommendations for improvements
- Create and lead new design ideas from concept to implementation
- Align design objectives with business strategy and KPIs while overseeing product vision (how does this feature make sense for where we should be in 5 months…)
- Understand the needs of a diverse user base and continually add and optimize new features and adjusting design based on user feedback
- Work with the CEO, Head of Product, engineers, and product managers to implement a best practice system for how design should be incorporated into our product development process
- Create intuitive user-flows and design systems for digital platforms
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and news
Product Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of working product designer
- PaaS/SaaS Experience
- Healthcare brand or in-house experience is a huge plus
- Proven track record of independently completing end-to-end designs
- Experience working with data to inform design decisions
- Strong experience utilizing community-based design insights to drive design updates and edits
- Ability to reduce complex problems down to flexible, intuitive patterns and solutions
- High proficiency in industry standard tools, i.e. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Collaborative leader that has worked alongside engineers, product managers, UX/UI designers, etc.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB