Our client is looking for a candidate in the Greater Boston or NYC Metropolitan area to come on as a contracted Product Designer to work on enterprise B2B products. As a contract Product Designer, you’ll work alongside a team of world-class designers, researchers, engineers, product managers, and marketers to design for the clients 9 million+ business partners across the globe.
Day to day:
- Partner with designers, product managers, engineers and researchers to translate user goals into design solutions
- Work closely with the B2B product team to help design an owner-facing Management Center platform
- Be involved in entire product lifecycle including but not limited to user research, testing, design thinking and planning, visual design, storyboards, personas/scenarios user flow diagrams and prototyping
- Create user-centered design solutions and utilize interaction design skills
- Ensure looks, feel and layout of products meet customer needs and the final visual design of the product is above standards
What you bring forth:
- 5+ years’ experience designing for responsive web and mobile apps
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping B2B products and services
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
All applicants must have a resume and portfolio to be considered.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB