Our client, an internet company is looking for a Product Designer with 5+ years of experience.
This person will be joining the Tools team, which is responsible for designing and building internal tools that support their business. In this role, you’ll work with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create consistently excellent experiences which enable our teams to be effective and efficient.
This person should bring a strong mix of project leadership, team investment, ‘Design-Thinking’ methodologies, design system knowledge, talent, expertise, and innovative product insights to the role. You will work to foster cross-functional and cross-product area collaboration by working closely with product managers and engineers to shape the vision and roadmap for products. Also, you will partner with the Research team to find opportunities to integrate user insights into product strategy and design.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment
- Expert in product design, user interface and interaction design, visual and motion design, storytelling, and prototyping
- Facilitate creative workshops, crits, and design reviews with partners
- Leader on their team in design skills, product contributions, and customer focus.
- Experience working with design peers across multiple product areas while collaborating effectively with engineering managers, product leaders, and researchers
- Experience with the creation of design systems and componentization
- A diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects), across web and mobile
- Embraces and encourages diverse perspectives to inspire product thinking
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB