Product Designers are part of multi-disciplinary teams, including experience researchers and content designers, committed to designing the future of banking. They are also expected to take part in cross-functional collaboration with Product Owners and Engineers.
What You'll Do
Design and re-design product experiences under the guidance and direction of Experience Leads
- In partnership with UX Researchers and Lead Designers, participate in user research studies to better understand user needs and behaviors, and usability testing to see how your solutions work for users
- Advocate for customers when working with cross-functional teams
- Ideate and prototype to explore different options, landing on elegant, and even unexpected, solutions that satisfy requirements
- Create detailed design, built upon our Design System, that brings our solutions to life
- Learn and advocate for Accessibility and Inclusive Design practices
Our Desired Profile
- Has shipped digital products or a launch-ready prototype
- Plans and structures their own work, executing quality work within expected time frames
- Demonstrated experience with user-centered design approaches
- Prior work involves collaboration within design teams (with other designers, UX researchers, and content designers) and with software engineers
- Demonstrates strong Interaction Design skills paired with proficiency in Visual/UI Design
- Development in adjacent skills such as Information Architecture, User Research, UX Writing, and Prototyping
- Has understanding of Accessibility Guidelines and Inclusive Design practices
Apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB