Our client - a fast-growing company located in Miami - is looking to hire a Product Development Manager superstar ASAP for a freelance to full-time opportunity.
- Ideation of new product launches meaning understanding the brand, target market, trends etc.
- Responsible for managing product cycle from ideation through product launch
- Requesting, negotiating, and understanding COGS, target margins etc.
- Working with vendors on matching/developing the new product and/or formula
- Gathering and approving samples from vendors as well as maintain a product library of approved samples to be used for quality checks
- 4+ years experience in product development
- Demonstrated success collaborating with multiple divisions within an organization
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans
- Strategic and creative brand builder and commercial thinker
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a team environment with interaction between various internal groups
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of the steps necessary to bring products to market
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.