Our client, a video game company, is seeking a Development Manager to join the Marketing Technology team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the marketing technology product lead and be responsible to:
- Oversee the work systems for products and tools that our team builds
- Manage the development of these products to ensure their efficient delivery, visibility of work progress, minimizing development risk and maximizing player-value.
- Manage delivery across cross-functional development teams.
- Own and facilitate internal team rituals for multiple teams (Agile Scrum)
- Own planning / integration activities at team of teams level
- Own and facilitate activities with main customers throughout development lifecycle
- Maintain quarterly planning and review sessions with main customers
- Capture customer inputs, funnel requirements through prioritization processes, and assign items to backlogs and roadmaps
- Provide progress visibility to our stakeholders
- Maintain working agreements with customers
- Facilitate retros and drive actions to ensure continuous improvement within the team
- 3+ years of experience leading technical projects using formal project management methods and Agile principles
- BA/BS degree in a related technical field such as Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with projects that involve cross-team collaboration
- Experience designing and improving work systems at the single and multiple team levels
- Experience with project management software (JIRA, Trello)
- Experience with marketing or growth teams
- Experience scaling Agile frameworks
- Demonstrated success leading remote and distributed teams
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB