Global Ecommerce/Retail client is seeking a Product Manager experienced in Mobile Apps to join them for a full time perm engagement. This role is expected to be onsite after COVID.
This role focuses on delivering customer value, driving sales and business outcomes through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products. Managing your product requires you to work cross-functionally, communicate up and down the organization, and work closely with your developers, designers, and partners. You will be responsible for leading and managing the functionality that enables our eCommerce & Marketing business partners to deliver top-notch experiences as well as other capabilities to bring personalization to life.
As the Product Manager of Mobile App, you are responsible for defining and establishing a comprehensive product vision, strategy, roadmap for your portfolio of high value/complex products within a modern development environment. You are the “voice of the product” empathizing with customers, stakeholders, and reviewing data to ensure customer and stakeholder needs are incorporated into and prioritized within the roadmap, directed by data and results.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Product Strategy & Roadmap – You own the vision, strategy and roadmap for your product. Must be able to distill the “fire hose” of insights, data, and requests into an actionable roadmap inclusive of customer and business partners needs to build both incremental and innovative experiences for your customers. Ensures that value is delivered early, often, and in-sync with customer goals
- Customer Value & Business Outcomes – Ensures a business outcome is achieved and customers receive a product that provides value, whether it’s an MVP or mature product with a new feature Goes above and beyond defining and delivering. Requires a solid understanding of the inter-relations of our business – financial, marketing, sales, legal, partnerships, customer service, stores, technical capabilities, user experience
- Know Your Business – Accountable for results. Whether that is maximizing metrics, managing expectations, addressing customer feedback, or prioritizing the backlog. Knowing your numbers, competitors, who is doing what, the next big thing, suggesting innovative ideas to POC and constantly striving to increase revenue and conversion are primary responsibilities for your role
- You will provide regular reporting to executive management along with strategies to constantly improve the numbers, hit revenue goals, and maximize return on investment
- Product Decisions – you will be called upon to make tough decisions, whether it is a go/no-go decision, balancing risks versus reward, pros/cons, dependencies, cost/benefit analysis, or ROI of resource investment. You must stand behind your decision with facts and data. Must be able to recognize when to change course and reverse a decision, subscribing to the philosophy of learning fast, and moving on
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ecommerce or relevant experience, product management or digital strategy with retail preferred, mobile or enterprise commerce platforms
- Proven track record of delivering world-class product and experiences
- Experience with Agile methodologies (epics, features, stories,), modern software development practices (test driven development, paired programming, continuous deployment), and tools (Jira, Pivotal)
- Capable of quickly establishing and fostering partnerships with executives and other stakeholders in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple products, and shifting priorities through effective planning, prioritization, delegation and coordination across teams and vendors
Our Mobile App is a critical element of our brand’s presence in the omni-channel shopping journey and provides our athletes with ways to get rewarded for walking & running in addition to a digital scorecard and shopping. This person will set the vision and ensure the app meets the established goals and increases brand loyalty and customer lifetime value through great digital experiences.
Interacts with all functional areas of the company including UX/UI Design, Engineering, Executive Management, and Business stakeholders. This is a unique role that brings cohesion and coordination to enterprise initiatives by blending strategy and tactics to achieve business results. You must work strategically, driving ideas for growth and new opportunities, while tactically solving customer and business problems that exist in existing products.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB