Onward Search is seeking an experienced product Manager for a long term contract engagement working out of our clients Richmond, VA office location. The ideal candidate will own and operate the authorizations platform responsible for millions of customer transactions in near real time. Our client is at the forefront of utilizing the most innovating technology and is creating and redefining products to be used by millions worldwide. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more about this opportunity!
- Prior experience as a Product or Project Manager in an Agile environment
- Platform ownership
- Prior experience working with federated development teams needing to source data onto the authorizations platform for their own specific use cases.
- Define and set priorities for one of the two teams which owns end to end platform data: sourcing, management, client access, backup, and recovery
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to balance needs across multiple stakeholders
- Good judgment in prioritizing technical work based on business priorities
- Exposure to AWS and big data (spark and / or streaming experience is a plus)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.