Our client, an innovative fin-tech company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their team onsite for a 6 month contract role!
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the full lifecycle of products and features from market requirements to product release.
- Champion product initiatives and business cases to product leadership team for prioritization and development; act as a key product expert for initiatives and projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather market requirements and contribute to the definition of product roadmaps.
- Define, document, and articulate detailed product and business requirements for new products and major enhancements.
- Work with UX and Product Design teams to manage the creation of detailed UX and visual design requirements.
- Spearhead qualitative and quantitative consumer research, using user insights as inputs and feedback loops to the product concept and UX process as appropriate.
- Make trade-off decisions between functionality, resources, and schedules, and communicate to stakeholders effectively.
- Ensure that products and product capabilities deliver an optimal user experience, conform to the product requirements, are regulatory-compliant and meet product quality standards.
- Work closely with Technology teams to determine plans for product implementation and deployments with business partners.
- Balance product requirements and market impact against time-to-market and project risks.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Scrum Masters and other Product Managers to manage all stages of the product development lifecycle process to ensure that the specified product, enhancement is released on time, with quality.
- Constantly evaluate and assess competitive landscape, track industry trends, supplier capabilities, and synthesize competitive intelligence as a subject matter expert.
- Set operational standards, processes, and procedures for the ongoing operation of products in conjunction with the relevant operation teams.
Product Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, or a technical field preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience in the mobile, internet or software business, financial services sectors or subscription-based businesses preferred.
- Must have experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, creating mocks/wireframes/prototypes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- Must be metrics and results driven. Experience with A/B testing and web analytics tools is a plus.
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet customer requirements from inception to launch.
- Strong leadership and communication skills – ability to build consensus across various groups and organizational levels to drive results.
- Hands-on experience in Agile and/or Lean development methodology, ideally having functioned as a “Product Owner” and/or “Scrum Master”.
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.