Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager for a 12-month extendable contract working out of our clients Portland, OR office. The ideal candidate is someone who…
- Manages and administers product planning, design, development, documentation, and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
- Gathers and prioritizes product and customer requirements defines the product vision and works closely with R&D, engineering, sales, marketing, operations, and support to conform to the company's quality system procedures for design control and to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensures that the product, and possibly the marketing efforts, supports the company's overall strategy and goals.:
- Defines the product strategy and roadmap.
- Delivers product requirement documents and marketing requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification. Runs beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Develops the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Performs product demos to customers.
- Maintains expertise with respect to the competition.
- Acts as a leader within the company. May work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- May set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, develop sales tools and collateral, and brief and train the sales force.
What you bring to the table…
- 1-3 years in a mobile product management role or directly related field.
- Strong drive to explore and understand customer needs while also driving for execution to get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Works independently on requirements, manage dependencies, and problem-solving for an area of ownership within the product
- Defining the product and customer experience with high-quality business requirements and user stories that give clear guidance to your design and engineering partners.
- Ability to take larger goals and break them down into iterative, actionable stories
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate well with the product, technology, analytics, and business partners
- Background understanding technical concepts around mobile, analytics and/or software development preferred
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.