Our client, a leading digital and experiential agency, is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join their team for one of their main accounts. You will be responsible for the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with UX, Tech, and Design teams to ensure the success of a large scale digital product experience. This is a unique opportunity to directly partner with a high profile agency and client.
- Onsite NY freelance opportunity
- Manage sprint process and delivery - work with sprint team against sprint deadlines to reach the best possible version of a feature or product
- Assist in the creation of product roadmap and help define product vision, goals, functionality requirements
- Review project deliverables to ensure they align with product goals and business needs
- Help to define and prioritize roadmap and actively participate in the development and progression of strategic roadmap of personalization component of product
- Oversee annotations/specifications of designs
- 3+ years experience developing consumer-facing digital products in an agency environment
- Exceptionally self-motivated and requires very little direction
- Expert level understanding of agile project management methodologies
- Proven track record of working with multi-disciplined teams across UX, Design, Analytics, Technology and Quality Assurance in fast-paced environments
- Must have a creative and strategic mindset
- Understanding of web development and product development processes
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.