Our client, a dating app start-up, is seeking a Product Manager to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the GM and be responsible for:
- Plan, own, develop new product strategy and features
- Drive product vision, strategy and development, from conception to launch of consumer-facing features.
- Develop an understanding of users by conducting research, data analysis, and usability testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
- Identify, plan and design A/B Test experiments to drive organizational and product goals.
- Define, own and analyze metrics that inform the success of products [Revenue, ARPU, Conversion]
- Report engagements and new feature metrics on a regular basis to stakeholders, product team and management
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- 5-7 years of experience as a product manager in a mobile business
- Must be able to work as an individual as well as a team player when required
- Detail-focused, completer-finisher
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to work over varying time zones and be able to build collaborative relationships with the global team including Beijing-based HQ
- Experience with building monetizable products preferably social networking related industry
- Demonstrated ownership of successful products throughout the product lifecycle
- Has worked using iterative development methodologies and A/B testing best practices
- Excellent analytics skills with experience in driving decisions with data analysis
- Determines needs, aligns priorities, defines requirements, delivers, and enhances
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative. Builds trust & strong relationships at all levels, influences without formal authority push back when appropriate.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB