Seeking a Product Manager for a Health client for a long term contract engagement.
Must have experience in Health/Health & wellness/ Health Insurance industry.
Product Manager with experience working in fast-paced, start-up like environment. As the Product Manager working with engineering teams, you will help manage and grow our Shop / Buy / Enroll / digital platform. Partner with other product managers/owners, agile managers and leadership to mature the offering and ensure it exceeds the expectations of our customers and users.
Help drive the team to success by working across groups to drive discussion & engagement, create & track user stories in an agile software development life cycle.
Investigate ways, partnerships, technologies to drive user engagement and satisfaction.
Ensure internal product stakeholders needs /expectations are met and promote transparency by helping communicate through SAFe/SCRUM practice.
Agile Release Train’s Vision, strategy, and roadmap ownership and development
- Makes decisions, in partnership with senior business leaders, on digital investments and priorities
- Develops business cases, makes recommendations and defines what success will look like for Epics that are critical to driving value for Aetna strategic priorities
- Sets and owns vision and roadmaps for their team as well as provides subject matter expertise and guidance on the product strategy to scrum teams and leaders
- Responsible for translating customer and business needs into short term and long-term product direction (outcome roadmap)
- Assures product strategy is followed from internal pilots to external launch
- Program Backlog Ownership/Prioritization
- Prioritizes and aligns the efforts of agile product teams and epics/features associated with programs – managing the flow of work through the program and into the program backlog.
- Owns the program backlog, pricing, licensing, and ROI
- Identifies dependencies among the teams
- Works with RTEs, when roadblocks occur, to problem solve and develop mitigation plans
- Escalates risks and issues to program backlog to stakeholder along with providing recommendations on tradeoffs and solutions
- Establishes feature acceptance criteria
Trend Monitoring and Customer Value Assessment
- Responsible for researching, interpreting and communication the internal voice of the customer to the teams on the train. Keeps apprised of customer needs through interaction with the customer and business stakeholders by conducting interviews, surveys, brainstorming sessions, trade studies, and market research
- Performs industry research, as necessary, to keep senior stakeholder and teams apprised of the competitive landscape as well as support feature development
- Releases and Program Increments
- Defines, sets and drives program increment priorities
- Responsible for release definition as well as works with release management, where applicable, to decide when enough value has been accrued to warrant a release to the customer
- Participant in biweekly System Demos
- Sets goals in the assessment of Metrics, including evaluation of business value achieved versus plan including evaluation of business value achieved versus plan, and are active participants in the inspect and adapt workshop
- 8+ years of experience digital product ownership
- Experience working with engineering and UX teams to build direct to consumer web applications required. Ecommerce application experience
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum required. SAFe a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB