Exciting and fulfilling opportunity to work with our client, an innovator in the health & wellness agency space, seeking a Product Manager to join their team on a project basis. This is a long-term remote freelance need with full time hours starting as soon as late-April with potential for full time.
The ideal Product Manager will also have a mix of Business Analytics and Technical Lead. Partnering with the development team to identify tech requirements, working in tandem with the creative team to ensure designs are feasible based on the tech environment. Are you that Product Manager? Read on.
Day-to-Day as a Product Manager:
- Collaborates with Account, PM, Strategy, UX and Tech to establish and document core business goals and requirements
- Translate and tether strategic pillars to project goals and requirements
- Follow and review project documentation across project lifecycle to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Provides creative/technical guidance at project initiation and during creative production
- Understands creative and technical process and can provide actionable steps relating to creative or technical needs
- Ensures that projects meet accepted best practices in usability and design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives
- 5+ years experience, preferably in an agency environment, Pharma industry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with interactive/digital production and project management, including experience with 3rd party vendors
- Comprehensive knowledge of interactive/internet communications projects, site/app design, development and deployment
- Deep understanding or working knowledge with a variety of tools/languages/concepts/best practices related to the three areas of UX/design/layout, front and back-end production and deployment of digital projects
- UX/design/layout production such as wireframes, sitemaps, content maps, utilizing programs such as Sketch, Azure, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and others
- Analytics tools including Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst/Omniture), Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, etc.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB