Our client, a leading financial institution, has a need for a Product Manager for a long-term contract position.
The Product Manager is charged with building and enhancing products and features that support our internal teams that business. They are looking for a collaborative, passionate product owner responsible for driving operational efficiencies and automating workflows on their loan origination platform.
You will deliver system enhancements and process improvements for internal teams to operate more efficiently and support transformational user experiences at scale. This is a high-impact role tackling both strategic and operational challenges - with a high level of ownership, visibility, and responsibility.
- Roll out a contract lifecycle management solution from template
- Build enhancements catering to the business needs and product roadmap
- Help ideate, define, create, and launch changes to the loan origination flow while creating a feedback loop from end-users in an agile environment.
- Work with internal stakeholders including end-users, analytics, operations, credit, and others to get those test ideas to reality
- Own product backlog implementation schedule with the engineering team to ensure delivery
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent, and critical business needs
- 3-5 years of overall experience with at least 2 years of owning a software product
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Building enterprise software and/or Internal tools
- Solving large-scale technology issues for end-users
- Fintech product management
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and experience with Agile development
- Experience in the financial services, lending, and/or enterprise software - Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB