Our client, a major entertainment company, is seeking a Product Manager to join the team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Manager, Product Management and be responsible to:
- Support new business initiatives and strategic priorities.
- Identifying emerging trends, informing strategic direction for the purposes of making informed business decisions.
- Work spans across digital touchpoints including web and mobile, as well as shipboard and shoreside guest experiences and business needs.
- Accelerate innovation by exploring adjacent and transformational ideas through researching new markets and competitor strategies.
- Ready to collaborate with some of the best storytellers in the industry, leverage cutting edge technologies, and support a cross functional team that connects Guests with some of the most beloved characters, universes, and worlds of all time.
- 3-5 years of product strategy, market analysis, competitive intelligence, foresight, consulting, or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
- Experience identifying, defining, and addressing technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving organization and with cross-functional teams
- Experienced in product documentation and management across a wide array of SDLC practices such as agile, waterfall, and corresponding frameworks
- Ability to balance multiple competing priorities while maximizing value
- Being highly analytical, collaborative, and work extremely effectively in a matrix organization while wearing multiple hats
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities to support the delivery of products and experiences fueled by new ideas and Guest experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive thinker with the ability to thrive in an often ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and functions
- Working knowledge of markets, products, and competitive landscape (including ability to predict and explain current/future trends), and the ability to translate (both verbally and in writing) technologies into business value.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB