Our innovative client in SF is looking for a Product Manager for a voice activated game.This role will be planning and overseeing a popular game on voice. This person will also be managing members of the team and owning deliverables. Must be able to work with data, engineers, designers and business stakeholders to develop roadmaps and prioritize features and experiments.
- Managed innovative user experiences for mobile apps, websites, broadcast, smart speaker devices.
- Experience working with a consumer facing product or platform
- 4+ years Product Management experience
- Strong love for entertainment and/or games
- Great with verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing new features and experiments to hit KPIs.
- Gaming, mobile, entertainment or consumer facing product experience wanted
Apply now to learn more from a recruiter today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB