Our client, a fast-growing tech start-up in Atlanta is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team on a contract basis, starting immediately. The assignment will last for about 2-3 months but could turn into an ongoing contract or go perm!
The Product Marketing Manager will have a technical marketing background, be a self-starter, and thrive in a startup environment. This person will be responsible for a variety of marketing activities ranging from strategic go-to market plans for a new platform along with tactical execution of programs and campaigns. Additionally, this person will take part in competitive intelligence research and assist the Product Marketing Director with various projects.
- Learn the product well enough to serve as the product expert, capable of conducting demos and create product-based content rapidly
- Develop programs and campaigns to push into new vertical markets, expand into new geographies, and push new products
- Create interactive continent and world class videos illustrating product capabilities
- Understand and document customer buying cycles, personas and competitive landscape
- Understand highly complex ideas and products with ability to communicate those to a non-technical audience
- Construct and analyze program KPIs and results in order to make educated recommendations for future improvements
- Identify and develop effective marketing and sales collateral – using both internal and agency resources
- Research and select appropriate vendors to ensure successful and timely project completion
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Product Marketing based role
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree is a huge plus
- Marketing experience within the B2B channel; experience in tech and/or security is a huge plus and highly preferred
- Marketing experience with technically complex product, software or SaaS offerings
- Must be a creative, strategic and analytical thinker
- Must an organized self-starter who is ready to own ideas and believe in the product
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB