Onward Search is looking for a skilled Product Marketing Manager to join our clients Product Strategy team. You will be helping to create a cohesive narrative and a unified voice for all Ads products across multiple touch points and platforms. In collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, you will create useful and easy-to understand content that helps our users get the most out of our Ads products, tailoring tone to different experiences.
Lead, plan, write, edit, and iterate content for our self-service advertising products, including interface content, FAQs, training guides, 1-sheeters, user tips & tricks, etc.
- Collaborate with market research, product marketing, sales, UX design, product management and engineering to make sure that your content accurately reflects overall strategy and serves a global content audienceQuickly understand complex product development concepts and be able to communicate these clearly and succinctly to global partners
- Create written content that is clear, informative and engaging that adheres to clients voice, style and tone guidelines
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with cross-functional stakeholders as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers
- Partner with market research and sales to determine customer needs to recommend appropriate content, updates and establish future best practices
- Create and maintain internal training materials for core Ads products and update as required
- Ask questions and seek to understand both customer and company rationale in everything we do
Who You Are:
- Native English speaker who is a strong, clear writer with excellent grammar
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, remain focused, and still hit deadlines amidst frequently changing requirements
- Comfort asking questions and tracking down answers
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of initiative and follow-through with a proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
- Ability/willingness to learn complex, sometimes technical, concepts quickly
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications and guides
- Experience in Advertising, B2B, B2C or E-Commerce context is preferred
- Experience working independently in a cross-functional team, including geographically dispersed partners
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB