This Marketing Manager will be a key contributor in an overarching team goal to acquire new subscribers internationally, that drive substantial value for the company. You will be joining a team of energetic, smart and talented people who enjoy working hard, winning as a team, and taking the time to celebrate those wins.
- Localize marketing materials for use internationally, either yourself or working with our translation team.
- Drive product acquisition, usage, engagement, and retention of subscriptions both third party and white labeled brands.
- Develop engagement and customer communication strategies that continuously articulate and reinforce the products value and purpose to foster retention and increase customer lifetime value
- Develop customer insights and an actionable segmentation that will also inform acquisition and website marketing
- Use metrics, analytical data and KPIs to better understand the customers lifecycle as a subscriber
- Apply insights to develop advanced customer lifecycle management
- Work with the business intelligence team to use research, advanced analytics and application of metrics to define customer profiles of members with predisposition to be our best customers – ultimately defining membership experience around such customers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience in an international market (non-US)
- Direct marketing, product marketing and customer lifecycle management/retention marketing experience
- Relevant experience working for a large national subscription or service provider; must account for at least 3 years
- Analytical expertise with monitoring performance and KPI tracking for data-driven decision-making
- Comfortable developing and executing against a strategic agenda, and measuring success against clearly defined outcomes
- Able to thoughtfully contribute in a team environment
- Passionate about customer relationship building
- Holistic in your evaluation and manipulation of the key drivers of acquisition, engagement and retention
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills
- Able to communicate a strategic vision and agenda verbally and visually
- Able to work collaboratively with other disciplines including Marketing Operations, Technology Teams, and External Vendors.
- Proven experience with identifying & resolving project impacting issues, working with members of the Project team and business SMEs/executives to develop and implement viable solutions
- Understand user-research and testing methodologies, and web analytics tools
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- MBA preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB