Product Marketing Specialist Needed!
We are looking for a self-motivated, independent and personable candidate to join a dynamic Boston based team of product marketers responsible for evangelizing our clients product offerings internally and externally to achieve revenue growth and business success.
- Manage product marketing programs from inception to execution
- Develop high-impact sales tools such as product sheets, white papers, web content, videos and business cases to articulate the benefits of our products to both prospects and current clients
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to launch new products
- Assist with managing industry analyst relations including responses for vendor surveys
- Drive go-to-market planning and execution for business solutions in support of awareness, market-share and revenue growth objectives
- Work across functions to establish product positioning and messaging
- Develop compelling content with storylines for taking products to market
- Generate new ideas for thought leadership pieces to help drive lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid experience in product marketing, product management, or a related technical role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to manage a marketing program from conception through execution
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience working with investment technology is a plus
This is a GREAT opportunity to work with a successful B2B product across its multiple offerings. This is a high impact role on a smart and energetic team.
Let’s connect today for more details!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.