Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a remote, part-time Product Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Product Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with our marketing team to develop new and refreshed value propositions that drive demand
- Grasping and presenting our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems
- Tracking performance and partnering with marketing to determine what is working and what is not
- Collaborating with product and sales channels; a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, creativity and deep knowledge
Product Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB