Global Health Company in NYC is seeking a Product Owner to join them for a contract-To-PERM hire opportunity.
We are looking for a Product Owner in New York, who in collaboration with the scrum team is responsible for the execution of product roadmap for Clinical Analytics products – breaks product features into user stories; conducts impact analysis; leads product requirements; determines specifications, team priorities and attends team demo to accept user stories.
Fundamental Job Requirements :
- Understand, articulate and executes Clinical Analytics product vision and roadmap.
- Actively manage the team backlog, implementation planning, and operational readiness.
- Requirements elicitation skills and analysis using Agile SAFE methodologies and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Responsible to define user stories, continuously groom user stories and prioritize team backlog with scrum teams based on business priorities.
- Create and maintain high-quality requirement artifacts (user stories, process flow diagrams, use cases, data mapping sheets, etc.) using various tools (i.e. Rally, Visio etc)
- Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders (business owners, end-users) and technical teams (development, testing, scrum masters, etc) for the delivery of features
- Conduct end-to-end impact analysis, design reviews, test case reviews to ensure that the business vision, goals and requirements are met
- Coordinate with application users and various stakeholders (including other POs) to understand business problems, requirements, and goals that the business team need to achieve
- Work with value stream architects, technical SMEs to come up with solutions and ensure that solution meets business needs
- Manage and analyze business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts
- Attend daily standup, retrospective, team demo, and document business release notes
- 5+ years of relevant product work experience as a Product Owner supporting scrum teams in SAFE Agile environment
- SAFe 4 Product Owner/ Product Manager (POPM) certified
Apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.