Onward Search is hiring a Product Owner on a fully remote basis for a 1-year for an international hotel client
Product owners work with product managers and system architects to appropriately capture feature requests, use cases, etc., and organize them into prioritized user stories. This role manages the backlog; working with stakeholders to understand the priorities across projects. They own all documented deliverables such as user stories, epics, features, defects, release notes, etc.
- Ensuring the product vision is clearly communicated to all impacted delivery and development team members
- Manage the product backlog, including defining, prioritizing, and refining it based on internal and external factors
- Collaborating across teams to develop the sprint / iteration backlog and sets goals to release content via prioritized features and enablers. This includes working across teams to prepare communications, training, and adoption support for the release of new functionality
- Coordinating with internal groups and outside parties during product development. This includes motivating Testing & Optimization plans to support business priorities.
- Partnering with Agile Leads to ensure alignment on prioritization and ways of working across delivery teams
- Providing clarification to Development Team during development of story functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience | 2-5 years’ experience managing product delivery
- Must be familiar with Agile workflow
- Good communicator (able to escalate things quickly)
- Adobe Target, Angular
- Rally preferred but Jira would work also
- Microsoft Teams
Does this sound like you? Apply today!